Monday, April 14, 2008

Personal Update

Alternating between "soap-boxing" and personal updates, it's now time for a personal update.

God has been good! Some quick answers to prayer have been:

1) Moving back to Wheaton after 4 months, or so, of praying. Now it is a five minute bike ride to class rather than an hour and a half drive. Wheew!
2) I received a scholarship from Wheaton that will pay for the rest of my grad school! Praise the Lord! It also commits me to working overseas for four years, sealing a bit further the path that I am on toward the middle east.
3) I have received some specific guidance and direction regarding both this summer and the near future.

In other news, I am still hoping and praying to be able to return to the Middle East this summer in order to connect with Anglican leaders with whom I will probably work in the future as well as to participate in the historic Global Anglican Future Conference. Please pray with me for an invitation to go to this conference and for my church here to provide the funds to go (I have applied to the missions committee for this).

God has been teaching me so much these days, it's really hard to put down in writing or summarize in a blog. I would love to share with each of you face to face what I have been learning.

The Peace of the Lord be with you.

No comments: